Three Rock Capital Management will treat any personal data that is collected from users of its website (www.threerockcapital.com)in accordance with the Data Protection Acts and the General Data Protection Regulation. The Company will not use “cookies” to collect personal data through use of its website. Personal data will only be collected in the event that a user of the website elects to contact the Firm to request further details via the “contact” page. In this circumstance the firm will collect and record the person’s name and their email address. This information will not be used for any purpose other than to satisfy the request made by the user. It will not be shared with third parties.
What Three Rock Capital Management will do –
- All client documents containing personal data will be securely filed when not in immediate use.
- All electronic data containing personal data will be securely firewalled and only be accessible with the necessary usernames and passwords.
- Only those employees with legitimate business and operational requirements will be given access to personal data.
- Information will be obtained and processed fairly.
- Three Rock will not seek to collect unnecessary information
- Three Rock will employ best practice procedures and solutions to protect its systems from external hacking.
- Three Rock Capital Management will only seek to collect personal data that is necessary to facilitate the provision of the service that the client has requested
- The information should be kept and used for a specified purpose and it will not be used in a manner that is incompatible with that purpose.
- The Firm will only process client data in a manner compatible with the purpose for which the data was collected unless otherwise required by law or requested by the individual.
- Appropriate security for the data will be implemented. This will include, but will not be limited to restricting access, password protecting computer systems, ensuring public visitors to the
office cannot see data, proper premises security, proper waste management, adequate staff security training, password work protection for all remote devices and periodic reviews of
- The firm has procedures to ensure that excessive personal data is not collected.
- Three Rock Capital Management is authortised by the Central Bank of Ireland, is registered with the CFTC and is a member firm of the NFA
- Three Rock will allow its clients the following rights in respect of their personal data
- Right of access
- Right to correction
- Right to erasure
- Right of portability
- Three Rock will never share client data with a Third Party for marketing purposes
Three Rock Capital Management Limited, 149 Francis Street, Dublin 8, Ireland