Our team is highly experienced and has extensive expertise in financial markets across a range of disciplines acquired primarily in large international financial institutions.
Chief Executive Officer
Ciaran is the designated person for fund risk management and distribution. Previously, Ciaran was responsible for investor relations and finance and was a co-founder of Three Rock Capital. Prior to joining the firm Ciaran was a director of Barclays Capital (2004 – 2012) and has held senior sales management positions in ABN Amro (2001 – 04) and Bank of Ireland (1998 – 01). He traded interest rate products as part of a proprietary trading team in Bank of Ireland (1990 – 98). He holds a B.Comm degree from University College Dublin and various professional qualifications.
Head of Investment Management
Conor is the designated person for investment management and capital and financial management. Conor was responsible for portfolio management and was a co-founder of Three Rock Capital. Conor successfully traded his own account on a full-time basis from 2000 – 2008. Prior to this he worked for five years as a proprietary foreign exchange trader in Bank of Ireland. He holds a B.Comm and MSc. in Finance from University College Dublin.
Chief Operating Officer
Fergal is responsible for operations and is the designated person for operational risk management. Fergal was a co-founder of Three Rock Capital. Prior to joining the firm Fergal was a senior fixed income trader for Rabobank Ireland (2002-2012) and Bank of Ireland (1995-2002). He has broad experience across fixed income trading, balance sheet management and financial engineering. He holds a first class honours Bachelor of Actuarial and Financial Studies degree from University College Dublin.
Head of Compliance and MLRO
Gary is responsible for managing all aspects of the compliance program in the firm and is the designated person for regulatory compliance. In his former role he worked for Thomson Reuters (2001-2011) as a Major Account and Relationship Manager. Previously he worked for National Irish Bank (1991-2001) as Chief FX dealer. He holds a BSc from Trinity College Dublin and an MSc in International Finance from Herriot Watt University in Edinburgh. He is a member of the Association of Compliance Officers of Ireland.
Independent Non Executive Chairman
• Since 2017, Maurice has served as a full time professional independent director exclusively focused on the investment funds sector.
• He has extensive international experience in traditional and alternative funds having previously headed up the risk management function at KB Associates, an investment funds consultancy. At KB Associates, Maurice also served as an Executive Director of its AIFM & UCITS Management Company entity.
• Prior to joining KB Associates, Maurice was at Credit Suisse where he was Head of the Fund Linked Products desk in Dublin. Previously he spent a number of years with ABN Amro Bank (Ireland) Limited as Head of Risk Management. He began his career in London, working for Morgan Stanley and UBS.
• He holds a Bachelor of Commerce degree (Hons) and a Post Graduate Master of Business Studies (Hons) from University College Dublin.
• He is a certified Financial Risk Manager (FRM) by the Global Association of Risk Professionals (GARP) and a Chartered Alternative Investment Analyst (CAIA) Charterholder. He is also an Associate Member (ACSI) of the Chartered Institute for Securities & Investment (CISI).